The South Big Data Hub Data Sharing and Infrastructure working group has enlisted the help of members from the south region and is working in collaboration with the Midwest, West, and NE Big Data Hubs, including representatives from the National Data Service, XSEDE, DataNet Federation, and iRODS Consortium. The WG will conduct a requirements analysis of Hub spokes and members, map existing assets, schedule demos of key components for a federated system, and through a testbed, demonstrate an analysis integrating NDS Labs, XSEDE and Discovery Environment.
The WG meets every other week on Fridays from 3:00 – 4:30 PM EDT.
- Join WebEx here | Meeting number: 310 282 152 | Password: mcYte242
- Audio connection: +1-855-282-6330 | Hackpad Notes
Demo & Discussion | Friday, Oct. 14, 3:00-4:30 p.m. EDT
- Victor Hazlewood: XSEDE information services and infrastructure services
- Nirav Merchant: Jetstream coud computing
- Ilya Baldin: RADII dynamic research collaboration provisioning
- Daniel Wheeler: NIST science use cases
Demo & Discussion | Friday, Oct. 28, 3:00-4:30 p.m. EDT
- Nov 11: Presenters: Kenton McHenry (Brown Dog), Carol Song (GABBS) Jane Greenberg (HIVE)
- Dec 9: Presenters: Kenton McHenry (National Data Service), Mike Conway (Discovery Environment)
- Jan 20, 2017: Presenter: Hao Xu (QueryArrow, Syndicate)