YouTube channel, a source for keeping in touch with South Hub events and updates. We’ve created playlists of our most common activities and will be adding to them so that you can more easily stay connected to the South Hub community. Current playlists of interest are:
- The Data Science Roundtables playlist provides an open discussion forum focusing on emerging research challenges in data science and analytics. Topics covered include anti-social computing, artificial intelligence and rare disease, translational data analytics for environmental health, IoT cyberinfrastructure, and the NSF's plan for harnessing the data revolution.
- The Data Sharing and Infrastructure Working Group playlist includes presentations and demos demonstrating how technologies can be integrated and used for various projects.
- The Materials and Advanced Manufacturing Workshop was an open forum held in Atlanta to discuss data solutions and issues facing the fields of materials science and advanced manufacturing.
- The Smart and Connected Cities South Hub community playlist includes presentations focused on advancing efforts to create smart, connected, and sustainable cities using data collected from sensors and other sources.
- Cyberinfrastructure Working Group virtual presentations and demos
If you’re looking to become even more connected with the South Hub, join our mailing list. If you are a partner, consider sharing relevant videos that we can highlight on our YouTube channel and blog. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you would like to connect.]]>